The Healthy and Active Preschoolers Web site (Outside Source) is a nutrition learning center for child care professionals. The site contains four online courses and a variety of resources to improve the nutrition and physical activity environment in child care programs. The Web site was created by the California Department of Education, Nutrition Services Division in collaboration with the Fresno City College Cal-Pro-NET Center.
Video Tour of Web Site
Please take a few moments to view the Healthy and Active Preschoolers Video Tour of the Web Site (Outside Source) to help you navigate the site. We hope that you find this Web site informative and helpful and we invite you to provide feedback (Outside Source) so that we can better serve your needs.
Obtain Professional Growth Hours by Taking the Final Course Tests
You can earn up to 10 Professional Growth Hours by successfully completing the following two steps:
1) Review the four online courses on the Healthy and Active Preschoolers Web site:
2) Register to take the Healthy and Active Preschoolers final course tests on Canvas:
- If you are participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and do not have a username and password, please Create Your Account. Create only one account unless you work for two different types of agencies.
- If you are participating in the CACFP and already have a username and password, please Register to take the final course tests and receive a certificate of completion.
- Individuals working for agencies that are not participating in the CACFP must first read the CACFP Brochure, then Create Your Account to obtain a user name and password to take the final course tests on Canvas. Select "Not a CACFP Agency" under the alphabetical Agency Name drop-down bar.
After registering, it will take approximately seven hours for the test to become available.
Last updated: 1/27/2017 12:16:54 PM