EOPS IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING 2017. FALL 2017 APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN JULY, 2017.
· Be a resident of California or eligible for AB540 or DREAM Act
· Qualification for the BOG A or B fee waiver (BOG C with Expected Family Contribution of $0 also accepted)
· Enrollment in at least 12 units for the semester in which you are applying (unit exceptions for verified DSPS students)
· Completed fewer than 45 college units
· Meet one of the following EOPS educational factors:
o Initial placement test scores below English 125/126 or below Math 103
o Have not graduated from high school, or have not obtained the GED
o Graduated from high school with a GPA below 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
o Previously enrolled in remedial/developmental education
In order to become an EOPS student, you must apply for our program. Applications are accepted twice per year in advance of each semester (December for Spring semester, and July for Fall semester) and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Exact dates are published on the EOPS website and available by calling or visiting the EOPS office.
Last updated: 12/20/2016 9:01:24 AM