Career and Employment Center
To request services or resources, stop by the Career and Employment Center (CEC) or call 559-442-8294. Please reserve materials and schedule classroom visitation well in advance. Presentation time slots are limited and availability of materials will depend on demand, so requests will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
True Colors Program for Classes and Groups
True Colors is a model of personality identification that encourages self-exploration, an important first step in career planning. It is designed to help participants identify and explore their personality styles. True Colors can be used to:
- Promote self-understanding and exploration
- Initiate the career planning process
- Encourage team building and improve interpersonal communication and group relationships
- Strengthen teaching techniques in working with students with different personality types
- Promote unity and celebrate differences
How to Choose a Major Workshop for Classes
This workshop introduces students to issues and strategies involved in selecting a major and to available resources and services to help them with this decision.
Career and Employment Center Presentation
This presentation offers an introduction to services and resources available at CEC.
- Values Card Sorts
- Motivated Skills Card Sorts
- Career Planning Activity Sheets
- Career Information Handouts
- Information on career fields related to the subjects you teach