Admissions and Records staff is here to assist you with student petitions, roster management and grade submission.
We are located in the Student Services Building, lower level. Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. During the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters, we will have extended hours Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m.
FALL 2014 IMPORTANT DATES (Full-term classes):
- FRIDAY, AUG. 8- Opening Rosters in faculty mailboxes after 12 Noon, Building A.
- FRIDAY, AUG. 22 - Last day to drop classes and receive a refund of enrollment fees.
- FRIDAY, AUG. 29 - Last day for students to ADD classes or DROP classes without receiving a "W" mark, in person, at the Admissions and Records office (Friday hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
- MONDAY, SEPT. 1- Last day for students to ADD classes using WebAdvisor . Last day for students to DROP as well as faculty to DROP students without receiving a "W" mark.
- TUESDAY, SEPT. 2- CENSUS DATE. Census Roster Certification is to be completed on or soon after this date. Students dropped on this date will receive a "W" mark.
- FRIDAY, OCT. 10 - Last day for faculty and students to DROP full term classes. 2nd 9-week Opening Rosters will be available, after 2:00 PM, in Building A faculty mailboxes.
- MONDAY, OCT. 13 - 2nd 9-week classes begin
- MONDAY, DEC. 15 - GRADES and ROSTERS DUE. Faculty are to input their final letter grades on WebAdvisor and submit their Electronic Rosters by Noon.
- FRIDAY, DEC. 19 - Students will be able to view their grades on WebAdvisor and access them on Touchtone.
FALL 2014 SHORT-TERM CLASSES:
Short-term class Census date and Final Drop date vary depending upon the number of meeting dates of the class. The Opening roster will indicate the CENSUS DATE of that particular class. The Census and Final drop dates are also available on WebAdvisor on the "Faculty Drops Select Section".
Final Letter Grades need to be input on WebAdvisor and Electronic Rosters submitted the Monday following the end of the class. Below are the due dates for the 9-week short-term classes, other short-term class due dates will vary depending upon the end date of the class.
1st 9-weeks - Monday, October 13, 2014
2nd 9-weeks - Monday, December 15, 2014
Faculty Forms (Static)