Admissions and Records staff is here to assist you with student petitions, roster management and grade submission.
Admissions and Records is located in the Student Services Building, lower level. Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. During the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters, we will have extended hours Monday through Thursday until 6:00 p.m. SUMMER 2015 IMPORTANT DATES:
Friday, Aug. 7th - Students will be able to view their grades on WebAdvisor.
- Opening Rosters with Add Codes - Rosters, for the upcoming week, will be placed in faculty boxes in Building "A" after 1 PM of the preceding Friday. If a faculty member does not have a mailbox or was possibly missed, please check the Instructional Division mailbox.
- Monday, June 22nd - 6 week session begins
- Monday, Aug. 3rd- GRADES and ROSTERS DUE. Faculty are to input their final letter grades on WebAdvisor and submit their Electronic Rosters by Noon .
FALL 2015 IMPORTANT DATES:
- Monday, August 17 – Instruction Begins
- Opening Rosters for classes beginning the week of August 17th (full term and 1st 9 week classes) will be in faculty mailboxes in Building “A”.
- Friday, September 4 - Last day for students to drop a full term class, In Person, and not receive a “W”.
- Monday, September 7 - Last day for faculty and students to drop a full term class(es) on WebAdvisor ONLY and not receive a “W”.
- Tuesday, September 8 - Census for full term classes – Faculty and student drops that occur on this date through the final drop date Friday, October 16, 2015, will result in a “W” mark on the student’s permanent record.
- Tuesday, September 8 – Census Certification for full term classes are due.
- Friday, October 16 – Last day to drop full term classes.
- Monday, October 19 – Grades and Rosters due for Short Term classes ending on or before Friday, October 16.
- Monday, December 21 – Grades and Rosters are due by NOON for full term and late starting short-term classes.
Short-term Class Important Information:
Short-term class census dates and final drop dates vary based on the meeting dates of the class or if an online class. The Census Date is printed on the Opening Roster and viewable on the WebAdvisor “Faculty Drops Roster” page for the specific class. The final drop date is also viewable on WebAdvisor on the “Faculty Drops Roster” page as well.
Please note: students dropped ON the Census Date will receive a "W" mark on their permanent record.
Faculty Forms (Static)
Last updated: 6/19/2015 7:16:45 PM