The purpose of the College Governance Review Committee is to ensure that all constituent
groups actively participate in the college's planning and decision-making. The role of the
committee is to review and insure that the participatory governance process is maintained. The
College Governance Review Committee does not make recommendations related to the actual
decision, but rather serves as an investigating body regarding whether or not participatory
governance has been followed.
DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
Serving as an advisory committee to the Strategic Planning Council, the College Governance Review Committee shall:
- Establish a governance relationship with the District that fosters collaboration between
the District and Fresno City College.
- Consider college wide governance concerns and forward recommendations to the Strategic Planning Council (SPC).
- Develop and maintain a participatory governance handbook.
- Develop and submit a yearly activity report to SPC.
- Develop, monitor, and coordinate college wide governance awareness activities.
Fresno City College Governance Handbook
Committee website on Blackboard
Last updated: 9/18/2013 3:40:26 PM